The Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hangout
New layout for summer! And updates...like Multi-quote and Thanks!

You are not connected. Please login or register

♥♥♥ (claire is der a way u can exclude d boys from this froum cuz its kinda private)♥♥♥

+5
ollie williams311
Ry.n
Dade
claire.
freddy649
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

freddy649

freddy649

okay claire...dis is confession time for the grls, i kind of had a dream about it so... is der a way u can exclude every male from this topic or maybe even forum? thnx

freddy649

freddy649

RULES
1.U DON'T, LEMME REPEAT, U DO NOT NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACTIVITY
2.NO BOYS!!! (JAKE & R2D2 ESPECIALLY)
3.TIME TO SAY WHO WE ALL LIKED THROUGHOUT THESE YEARS
4.THE ONLY REASON I CAME UP WITH THIS IS BCUZ IT'LL BRING US CLOSER AND I HAD A DREAM WE DID IT...
5.IF CLAIRE CAN'T BLOCK THE BOYS FROM THIS THEN WE'LL CHANGE IT INTO A DIFFERENT CONVERSATION
FURTHER RULES WILL B INCLUDED

claire.

Admin

Aww this is a cute idea.
IDK how we can make sure that no boys come on.
Ahh, well. Sad

https://theclasshangout.rpg-board.net/ -- best site ever.

freddy649

freddy649

thnx, everyone already knows i like joseph so, if u don't care if the boys see then just type in who u liked or sometin, wuteva

Dade

Dade

Remember when julian was in our class? I had a crush on him. And when david was in our class. other than that, i havent really crushed on guys in our classes throughout the years. This year everyone knows i like jason. I think thats it for guys i ever liked in our classes.

Dade

Dade

But i do think jake and ryan are hot. And r2ro is funny and has a good personality, but he is ugly. I do not like curly hair on guys.

Ry.n

Ry.n

What?!?!??!?!?!? u r crazy lady! INSANE.....whoa i was not expecting dat

claire.

Admin

I was expecting that.

Ry.n

Ry.n

yea kinda but still affraid

claire.

Admin

i know..

Dade

Dade

hEY, its a topic for that so....and ryan BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE! OFF THIS TOPIC!

claire.

Admin

It doesn't really matter okay Sara? People would look anyways even if they were boys.

Dade

Dade

Yah. I knew someone would look at it from the opposite gender, espescially because of the title. I only posted it becuase i knew it would make ryan freak. Lol. I was only serious about the Jason part. Rofl.

freddy649

freddy649

yah, ryan and jake r prty cute (don't wrry taylor im goin single this summr) but i HATE jake rite now,srry, and ryan and i r just friends, i still remember that thing that happened in art class though... remember ryan??? Evil or Very Mad

freddy649

freddy649

yah everyone already knows who i like so... once again, goin singl

Ry.n

Ry.n

wait what happend tell me and ill remember, pm me and u guys should make facebooks

freddy649

freddy649

okay ryan, remember dis...
ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WUZ AN ART TEACHER NAMED MRS. SANCHEZ WHO TOLD EVERYYONE OF THE CLASS OF MS. HATTEN HOW SHE WOULD REMEMBER THEM, FINALLY SHE POINTED TO ME AND SAID "I WILL REMEMBER FAITH BY HER KINDNESS..." AND PAUSED THERE BCUZ U DECIDED TO START CRAKIN UP LIKE THE BI*** U R!!! ANYWAYS, I STARTED TO STARE @ U AND ROLLED MY EYES AND SAID "I AM KIND!!!"
THE END

freddy649

freddy649

now do u remember???

Dade

Dade

I feel wierd.

Ry.n

Ry.n

yea i remember rotfl and u can only call a girl a b****

ollie williams311

ollie williams311

1st hehehehehe i wil find out everyting sooner or later faith

2nd sarah how dared you

3rd ollie william wanna know who like who!!!

freddy649

freddy649

okay ollie here's my spill... everyone already knows i like joseph!!!

Ry.n

Ry.n

everyone knows who i like taylor duh.

freddy649

freddy649

here's my other spill, there r not dat meny cute bouys in our class... d only cute ones r probably... ryan, jake, jospeh, and arturo has d best personality in a boyt i hav evr seen... not attractive in appearance but in his heart he is... im gettin to soft. HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ry.n

Ry.n

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum